View Single Post
Old 09-16-2003, 01:38 AM   #37
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by MrSeeker
No,its not people like me, its you,you cant blame the reason you believe or dont believe somthing on other people,its all you. Like i said, you cant give it all away and thats your fault,not mine. so stop blaming me for your blindness.  
God bless you

I feel like I'm talking to a younger version of myself. When I was about 17, I felt the same way. I was enlightened to the truth. I had all the answers... and I felt confident calling people blind. You will change, you will put your pride aside and learn the real truth. You might find the truth to be Christianity is the right way and that's great. Go for it. But you WILL realize that you are full of pride and you will be humbled. Calling people blind does not help your cause. You put yourself on a pedestal only to be taken down. You are just as blind. You feel so confident that you are right... confident enough to belittle other people by calling them names. You will be humbled by maturity. I hope it will be easier on you than it was on me. I was once like you. You will change.