View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 09:46 PM   #90
johellion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Whats up all,

I just read the title of this thread, not the content, so I apologize if this has already been said by somebody but I thought I could shed some light on this. Mark, Flip and Brian have stated in every interview where they were asked on this subject that there will be no Creed reunion EVER. It can not be stated any plainer than that. The band is well aware that Stapp has said the door is still open in several interviews and I can understand how this would cause confusion, however, Mark, Flip and Brian's door is completely sealed shut forever. On the bright side, remember, they went out on top and now they are all doing projects that they love very much. If you ever feel the need for Creed you all always have 3 great CD's that can be listened to always.

Michael

Hey Michael... this is johellion...jecf40....u know who I ammmmmmmmm...thank you for this ....maybe all will listen too you!!! Rock an roll...can't wait to see ya in N.O...Voodoo Fest...Last time I saw you was in N.Y. Madison Square Gardens/ Van Halen...it's been a while...hope you are there Bil and I can't wait!!!