Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #1866
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Im Tired***but Glory To God Praise Without Cease

i,ll rock with ya tonite GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY RUSH i recall rush i like that one, brother david I WANNA ROCK dee snider IF NOBODY LIKES THE WAY IM PRAYING OR PLAYING or what i call a good old fashion church hym THATS THEIR PROBLEAM NOT MINE AND I TRUST IN HE THAT FORMED ME AND IS RICH IN PLENTUFUL IN LOVE MERCY CHASETISEMENT AND ALL THOSE GOOD THINGS, A PSALM OF PRAISE AND TRUST, I WILL BLESS YA O LORD AT ALL TIMES HIS PRAISE SHALL CONTINUALY BE IN MY MOUTH EVEN IF I DONT WANNA yes ITS LIKE LORD U KNOW IM DOWN RIGHT NOW BUT YA KNOW MY PRECIOUS LORD MY PRECIOUS ALPHA AND OMEGEA IM PRAISING YA SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW ANYWAYS, MY SOUL SHALL MAKE HER BOAST IN THE LORD AND HER THROAT DRY and her lungs gasping for breath GLORYYYYY the humble shall hear therof and be glad we they going be glad AND MAGINIFY THE LORD WITH ME AND LET US EXALT HIS NAME TOGETHER i sought the lord AND HE HEARED ME AND DELIVERED ME FROM MY FEARS that were always before me GLORY TO GOD we,ve all put those there a time or too now if i can admit that friends anybody surley can THE angel Of The Lordencampethround about theme that fear him and delivereth theme, o taste and see that the lord is GOOD HE GOOD Blessed Is The Man THAT TRUSTS IN HIM O FEAR THE LORD ye his Saints FOR THERE IS NO WANT IN THEME THAT FEAR HIM THE Young Lions Do Lack AND SUFFER HUNGER BUT THEY THAT SEEK THE LORD SHALL NOT WANT ANY GOOD THING PSALM 34, 1, 12,