View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 03:22 PM   #49
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by LovinCreed
<b>Um...for his voicebox/throat. &nbsp;I don't know if any of you remember this, or even follow this band, but Jon Bon Jovi from Bon Jovi had to do the same thing in the 80's. &nbsp;When he strained his voice from trying to hit every note just perfectly at every single concert & touring excessively, he ended up tearing up his voicebox/throat, so he had to get steroid medicine for his throat. &nbsp;This is what I'm assuming Stapp is doing. &nbsp;And that is why his face is swelled. &nbsp;

Why so shocked? &nbsp;

P.S. "One" is on my local radio station now. &nbsp;What a pleasant surprise. &nbsp; </b>

Oh yeah I remember the Bon Jovi incident!!! I was a HUGE Bon Jovi fan in the 80's!!!! But I do have to say I have NEVER been crazy about a band like I am for Creed, they literally "feed my soul" I love Scott no matter what type of hair cut or outfit, he is to me THE ULTIMATE MAN!!!!!!! I wish he could be cloned for sure!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"