View Single Post
Old 12-10-2002, 03:52 PM   #46
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by LovinCreed
<b>Am I the only one who likes the new hair cut? &nbsp; &nbsp;It definitely puts me in the mindset of MOP days. &nbsp;Stapp is just hot. &nbsp;Period. &nbsp;

Now, the whole "weight" issue being talked about in here. &nbsp;I need to put my two cents in, if you guys don't mind. &nbsp;:P &nbsp;From what I understand, Stapp has been using steroids for his voice, correct? &nbsp;I believe steroids cause major swelling for some people, and minor swelling for others; therefore, it seems Stapp's face is most likely fuller from the medication that he using for the purpose of his voicebox/throat. &nbsp;And as far as the "body weight" comments go, I saw Creed in concert about three weeks ago, and Stapp lifted up his shirt to tease all us women, and, unless my eyes need checked, I saw a six-pack, hell, there mighta been an eight-pack. &nbsp;All I know is, I highly doubt he's going on an eating frenzy like everyone is talking about. &nbsp;

I don't know about you guys, but I'm not always the most photogenic person. &nbsp;And these so-called "bad" photo shots of Stapp look pretty damn good to me. &nbsp;

Perhaps Stapp's performance wasn't up to par for some of you at the Billboard Awards because of the strain in his voice. &nbsp;I do agree, he was stuggling to get through some parts of the song. &nbsp;But, y'know what? &nbsp;I give him all the credit he deserves for having balls to follow through with plans and sing the song, because y'know his voice/throat is definitely in need of a MAJOR rest.

To think: what if the guys (or Stapp especially) read these comments about him being "overweight?" &nbsp;I mean, think about it, they're only human, and their feelings get hurt to. &nbsp;Especially if we are their devoted fans who are picking on their every move. &nbsp;

Let's give 'em love guys! &nbsp;Everyone has off days...but Creed's off days are sexier then mine. &nbsp;Why is that exactly? &nbsp; &nbsp;LOL! </b>

You go girl! Creed Rocks! I think Stapp looks hot doing whatever he pleases. Besides. He still fits in those nice leather pants we have all grown to love. I wouldn't care how his looks changed, his personality and passion are just sexy. He is one damn good looking man. BTW, Mark looked really good, too. YUMMY!