View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 06:15 PM   #7
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by farmgirl
Yeah, Disturbed is my second favorite band, followed by Godsmack.  

I toyed around with getting the Godsmack sun tat also and still may do that.  I want to get the Creed swirl though first, probably on the back of my neck.

Did you know that there is going to be a 2nd DVD from Disturbed due out this fall?  So cool.  Maybe theirs and Creeds will be out around the same time.  

Yep, I started with the Crest on my right ankle...then my friend called me up about a month ago and said she was going to go get a tat of Disturbeds Believe symbol and wanted to know if I wanted to come with...I still wasn't decided on the tat just then, but it only took my about 5 minutes to agree!! I got mine on the back of my neck and I LOVE IT!! My friends tat is pretty awesome too!! I just LOVE my tattoo guy!!!

That is also really cool about another DVD!! I have the first one, but would love to get a more recent one of the present tour!! They were selling one on E-Bay, from the concert I went to in December, but stupid me didn't get it...I wish now I would have bid on it...hoping to find it on there again!! I just love e-bay...been kinda going crazy on it lately...I've boughten a Disturbed mouse pad, a Tool keychain for my daughter, a Creed Fan Diploma and right now I'm bidding on a Godsmack windbreaker!! I'm a total rock n roll FREAK!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed