View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
Faceless Man 93
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Top Five Favorite Albums of All Time

Greetings all. I know I've been away for quite some time, had a medical emergency going on this past Thanksgiving, a surgery that I'm still recovering from.

Now then, this thread is one that I've wanted to share with you all for a few months now but I just got around to it. This thread is my personal list of albums that I could listen to constantly without becoming bored.

Every album on this list I've listened to front to back at least once, but again, the albums on this list are ones that I could keep playing over and over again.

1. Alter Bridge's AB III. This record is just awesome in every way, deep lyrics and awesome music.

2. Mudvayne's fifth and self titled album. From start to finish this album is just crushing.

3. Creed's fourth release, Full Circle. I know I clamored alot about this rercord back when it was released and it has lost some of it's power since then but it is still one of those special albums.

4. The debut album by Ron Pope, Daylight. A friend of mine introduced me to him a few months ago and I am in love with his music.

5. Pantera's seventh official album, third by a major label, Far Beyond Driven. Dimebag shines brightest on this record with iconic riffs like those heard on I'm Broken and 5 Minutes Alone. Completely awesome!

Well there ya have it. I welcome any discussion with fans of these records.