View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 01:27 PM   #227
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The End Of Evil Man

JESUS SAID, But I Tell You Of A Truth, Many Widows pay close mind to those PARABLES The Cornerstone Had To Teach The People, BLESSED BE THOSE BORN OF SPIRT AND WATER, COME ON....It Will Come On Right Back To Ya, You Cant Get Enough Of FOR THY GOD Is All COSUMING FIRE, The Widow REPERSENTS Deaths Of A Nation For They Knew Not The Groom When He Cometh By Spirt Or Cometh In The Clouds, Many Widows Were IN ISRAEL, IN THE DAYS OF ELIAS, When The Heavens Was Shutup, 3 years and six months, When Great Famine Was Through out The Land, But Unto None Of Theme Was ELIAS, Sent, Save Unto Sarepta A City Of Sidon, Unto A Woman, That Was A Widow And Also The Word Says Many Lepers Were In Israel, In The Time Of Eliseus, AND the Word Says None Of Theme Was Cleansed, [the word of God spoketh the same prophecy,HE SAID I WILL SHOW NO SIGN NO WONDERS, Except That Of Jona, He Does Not Follow Me THE WORD SAITH, IS NOT ONE OF DISCIPLES, for many are called but the chosen be few, The Word Says, Also I WOULD HAVE GATHERED THEE, ISAREL, Like Hen That protects her young, yet Yeah Know Me Not, Ye Will WAITET AGAIN On HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD, [/font] IN TIDES AND CHANGING, We Gotta HOLD ON TO TRUTH, If there Be any help, For those Who fall Short Of The Glory Its because Of one simple Thing SACRAFICE, And God Does Not Give Up, BLESSED Be Those Standing PRAISE JESUS, I feel Like Like Princess Leia, when she put that medal around han solo and Lukes and Chewys, Neck, Praise Lucas For those of you that beesech the truth, Lets Go In, MATT>12>31>32, Wherefore I say Unto You All Manner Of sin And Blasphemy Shall Be forgiven Unto Men But The Blasphmey OF THE HOLY GHOST, SHALL NOT Be Forgiven And whosever speaks a word against the son of man it shall be forgiven but whosoever speaketh AGAINST THE HOLY GHOST It Shall Not Be Forgiven, Neither In This World Or The World To Come, The Word Says If You Be NOT WITH Me 100 Percent Ye Be Against Me, For the liars and ugly men have made their own place in hell, THE WORD Says So, And Whosever, PRAISE JESUS, Aims Toward That Holy City GLORY TO GOD, There Where Cometh The Day, MEN, Will Be Given For Their Life, PRAISE JESUS, why because the word says so, PRAISE JESUS, ya,lls More on the way, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, PEACE BE WITH US ALL THINGS, THE WORLD WILL EAT AND DRINKETH AND BE MERRY, as JESUS SAID, CONSIDER Your Self Lucky, If Your Not Happy IN THE JOY THAT ONLY ENURETH FOR A SEASON, BUT BE HAPPY IN THE PRECIOUS LORD OF HOST, OH HAPPY DAY, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, FOREVER, Shall We Dwell, AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN,