Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2004, 01:30 AM   #4136
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) I know these a****** think that us watching the idiot box will have us conditioned to be totally brain dead and unaware of the social issues that affect the world around us, which in turn affect ourselves, so that the larger corporations and the powerful will be able to do with our lives as they chose and we will be none the wiser, but I think they have misjudged our intelligence! We know when we are watching crap; and the quality of television is getting weaker as the powers that be in this world are getting lazy with their upkeep of their mind control procedure. Insted of improving quality, they improve quantity by adding hundreds more stations, then they improve the picture quality by making it digital, THEN they continue to improve the look of the TV SET, because heck, no-one is watching whats ON the thing, so they may as well make IT look impressive enough to stare at all day...... U know what!!! TV is gonna get so meaningless that the world will finally turn it off and go out and play ball...get some social interaction, breathe fresh air, regenerate the brain cells, and TAKE THE POWER BACK!

Muahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe!
That was awesome!! Well done, lol. And VERY TRUE!!!

Julie, stuff your brothers friend, come on. You said that those other people can move in, I can't believe your brother has told you that, that is so unfair. I mean your brother is leaving anyway soon, isn't he? Your brother sounds like a bit of a selfish person. (Sorry, but from what you have told us on here about him, it does). If his friend really needs somewhere to stay, tell him to piss off and find somewhere else, and you have already found flatmates.
Man that makes me angry that your brother told you that!
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006