View Single Post
Old 10-26-2006, 12:54 PM   #32
uncertaindrumer
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Is Hugo Chavez Crazy?

Quote: Are you joking?? Don´t forget II World War is sadly famous not only because of humanity suffering, but because it benefited two superpowers: URSS and United States. That´s the only reason US got involved. US Defense incorporated nazi experts, who worked in weapons of mass destruction proyects. US didn´t "stop nazis", it contributed to stop Germany´s development in weapons of mass destruction and to take its experts out of the country to use them for its pourposes. Since then, this nazis have been working in defense operations in Fort Bragg, in NASA, in the military-industrial sector and in CIA...

Wow. This is the biggest load of crap I have heard in a long time. The U.S. got into WWII because of PEARL HARBOR, not because of the Nazis. Eventually, sure, we went over to Europe, but that was almost three years later.

And we didn't want their nuclear weapons experts! Ours were better, as evidenced by the fact that ours successfully created the atomic bomb, and German scientists were not even close.

As for your completely unparalleled absurdity regarding "Nazi" scientists working all over the place in hte U.S., there is a big difference between "German" and "Nazi". First off, many Germans were forced to join or pretend to join the Nazi party out of fear for their lives. Second, many who were in the Nazi party did not even realize what exactly their party did. Finally, many resisted and weren't in the party at all.

Also, besides the fact that I find it unbelievable that anyone would take your post full of erroneous fantasies seriously, I really am glad, for all of your sakes, that the U.S. is NOTHING like what you guys describe it as. If we were the evil imperalist nation you guys pretended we were, the U.S. would freaking rule the world.

If the U.S. had not stopped Hitler, no one would have. Grow up and learn some history.

Quote: (you US people have the information all distorted by your media

Lol, of course

Last edited by uncertaindrumer : 10-27-2006 at 12:52 PM.