View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 03:01 PM   #44
Aimee
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by BearFan) The majority of whom? If I recall, the simple majority of Americans supported these 2 wars (Terror and Iraq). Sure, hindsight is 20/20 and people can say "oh, I didn't really believe Saddam had any WMD's. I really was against the war..." And your first statement I have quoted is quite ignorant. Sure, you can write me of as a "typical stupid ignorant American" all you want. In republics and democracies, the opinion of the people is perhaps more pertinent than anything. I will give you that politics is corrupt. But, as they say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Politics and power have been corrupt for many ages. Nothing new there.

Um, ok so first of all, you didn't answer my question about Bush being the ONLY republican candidate to choose from. Second of all, please clarify how Saddam having WMD and being against the war have anything to do with what I've said about people's opinions... The majority of whom? Holy cow! This is the first time - THE FIRST TIME - in history that soooo many protesters have flooded the streets against a war that has not yet begun. Not only in New York, Washington, and Seattle, but also in Japan, Holland, Germany, England! Last of all, your final comment only validates my point. If only you knew who really makes the decisions for our country, you would cry. Don't worry, I don't think you're the "typical stupid ignorant American" you make yourself out to be. I'm not a hater, just a teacher.