View Single Post
Old 03-27-2006, 01:35 PM   #11
J-Man
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: A lack of communication

Quote: (Originally Posted by LeftOfTheMurder) Of course, I understand Michael's situation and pray for a quick and successful recovery. And yes, we all know that Wind-Up is absolutely terrible with Public Relations type stuff.

I"m just saying, it's not a good idea for the band to keep completely quiet about what they're doing. I mean, Wind-Up has almost done more hurt than help to Alter Bridge's global reputation, but you can't redeem that lack of exposure by not talking to your fans. That's all I'm trying to say.

If you understand the situation w/ Michael and Wind-Up then what's the problem? Since when did the the actual band members communicate with the fans on what's going on? They have PR people that do that. Your sentence that reads: but you can't redeem that lack of exposure by not talking to your fans seems out of line and ridiculous. Hmmm....anyone on here get actual phone calls from the band as to what's going on? I'm a fan, should I expect a call or a drop by from them so we can talk?