View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #18
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I really hate how dead this forum is.

its Truly Worlds PARTY TIME EXCELLENT when we find the villan behind our uncalled for probleams WE CAN DO THE SCOOBY DOO THING, Till Then They No BATTLE IN THE WINE, peace be with you, bub im sure AB.net Is Up And PBF and so forth, This Forum Use To Creednet And was Also ALTER BRIDGE AND Creed Forums Then It Was Changed Back To Creedfeed, checking my logs here, since we were last updated my friend in between the ballroom blitz, and grasp santiy, un like those who can ride that train, elton john sung it best when he sung it just stop there no more, reasons of changing tides is why, no back on topic myles is touring with slash, till the end of the year , last we heared then going to take a right turn in dertroit then move on back south , and then mark supposta be jugling with some solo ideas, and i asume wrting stuff, and so forth, my guess is that in beween that time stapps proabley trying to work on creed stuff , while working on that double album and a book now, That Also Could Be An Interfernce Just My Opinon If Mark Is Wants to Focus On Other Avenues As A MUSICIAN, this would be my rough ESTIMATE As Far As Updates, Here Were More Personal Of ESTABLISHMENT Than Most Fan Sites That Like The Band, We Our More Like The Band Thats Nought That Ought, And Care Deepley When its not perfect, we take it a little more serious than others, but im wanna those types g whiz that will whine for a grab bag and t,shirt too, believe or not i,d proabley rip one out of dear fans hand, if they were not holding it in the proper manor PEACE BE WITH US, as we presue ya,alls What May Never Come, ........ if ya,alls wish to discuss from their ya,all gots the floor, to start hitchhiking acrossed,