Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 04:51 PM   #10
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by jango) Whoa... I wasn't accusing anyone of anything... simply making a witty comment. Settle down, chief.

FoxNews, bearfan, is a sad excuse for "news" programming. It is terribly conservative and moronic. There is no liberal media... aside from Air America... which unlike its opposition, has no qualms about announcing its viewpoints and stance without hiding behind a veneer of media integrity or phrases like 'fair and balanced.'

Actually I wasn't thinking you were accusing anyone of anything, I was just making another witty comment

And how can you say there is no liberal media? Have you ever watched Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, or any of those other evening news guys? I was watching Brokaw when they were coutning the votes back in 2000 in the evening. When they first announced Gore was winning, Brokaw was all smiles. It was pure disgusting. He simply threw out the "unbiased" viewpoint a newscaster is supposed to take. Then when it was announced Bush won, Brokaw turned depressed. It was actually quite interesting and hilarious to watch his demeanor change during that hour time period when all of that was happening!

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"