View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #176
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Utter Most Parts

Ya Know The Word Says Ya,alls That If We Can Agree None Can Argue AMEN And I Think Everybody Agrees THAT WE ALL No Matter The Sitution With So Much War And Darkness Rising We Our Going Through Spirtual Wars As For Our People Praise JESUS As To Never Seen Before AND THE WORD OF GOD TELLS US He Will Not Be Silent When It Comes To Salvation Only JESUS PRAISE JESUS CAN EMERGE From Those Utter Most Parts You Think You Can Just Forget About It PRAISE JESUS That PRAISE JESUS IS WHAT WE LABOUR FOR psalm 107,23>26 They that go down to the sea in ships that do business in great waters these see the works of the Lord and his wonders AND STILL HE IS HIGHER AND MORE MYSTERISIES Ya,alls Than Surley We The SEVERANTS Can See For He Command And Raises The Stormy Wind Which lifts up the waves therof they mount up to the heaven they go down again to the depths their soul is melted because of trouble BUT PRAISE JESUS psalm 138,7>10 Whither shall i go from thy spirt or whither shall i flee from thy presence if i ascend up tp heaven THO ART THERE If i make my bed in hell tho art there if i take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea even there shall thy right hand lead me and thy right hand shall hold me Thy Rod And Thy Staff Comfort Me FOR Where GOD Leads Us A Times THE DESTOYER HAS NO AUTHERTIY When We Cry Out To Jesus HE WILL NURISH AND SUPPLY THE NEED That Our Soul Needs To Pull Us Through These Times