View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 08:39 PM   #173
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Utter Most Parts

GLORY TO GOD When Ya Gotta Hold Ya Gotta Hold PRAISE JESUS, Im Living Proof That God Set Apart The Godly For Himself so never feel ya,lls i know how hard it is But Im determented PRAISE JESUS because there will come a certian time when i wont have to anwser to the president Or The Coming Of Change or opions our us JESUS CHRIST King Of KING And Lord Of Lords Is Who We All Have To Awnser too SO Before Other Things Starts To Come Against That Assembley In YOUR LIFE Which Is Daily As We Our All Into Stand When We Call Upon JESUS We Call Up On On Our Saviour In All Needs And All Conflicts AND Everyday Ya,alls Is Just Battle But A Deeper Question Of Why ? I Would Like To Talk About The UTTER MOST PARTS Of The Hidden Soul PRAISE JESUS AND THE ONLY Supplier Who Can Feel Those Needs Is THE HOLY GHOST PRAISE JESUS Ever Just Had A Really Good Day But Just Something Missing IT IS NOT ALWAYS Yourself BUT GLORY TO GOD But Someone Needing Something You Have From A Place Which You Think That Dont Have GLORY GOD Ya Know If You Can Help Out A Brother Or Sister In Need THE FIRST THING THE DESTOYER Will Tell Ya I Cant Do Anything About It In This Journey We Walk You May Be Surprised GLORY TO GOD, Lets Get In The Utter Most Parts AND HOLD ON TO THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN RESTORE US And Thats Jesus Christ