Thread: relearn love
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 10:44 PM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by cjme) Believe me, I thought long and hard before putting this out there. I knew unlike the girls who leaked the info about the Creed break up, that I would not have any back up on this. Where I heard it as well as lyrics, I really can't discolse, that's a promise I have given and plan to uphold.
If I may, I know cjme, I know that she is an honest person. I also know she would not open herself up to the possibility of people flaming her just for grins. I trust her on this one. And for the following reason:

Quote: (Originally Posted by cjme) I simply wanted to let people know that the song was heard, let people who doubted his abilities or were "afraid" of what was to come, know, that there was nothing to worry about.
There have been several who have wondered if Scott had the chops to go it alone, and cjme's reasoning for posting what she did was to clear up any confusion as to whether or not he was up to it. You guys know me, and hopefully you trust my judgement. She's not here starting up trouble, she's on the level.

Quote: (Originally Posted by cjme) I don't post a lot, but I read and decided to share this information here simply, because I thought and still think I have friends here who trust me not to lie to them as I trust them not to lie to me.

Thanks for the ear, and I did come in peace,
You certainly do have friends here, and we thank you for letting us know that it's not only Alterbridge who will be successful in the months to come. Thank you!!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.