Thread: relearn love
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 08:47 PM   #20
cjme
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Believe me, I thought long and hard before putting this out there. I knew unlike the girls who leaked the info about the Creed break up, that I would not have any back up on this. Where I heard it as well as lyrics, I really can't discolse, that's a promise I have given and plan to uphold.

I simply wanted to let people know that the song was heard, let people who doubted his abilities or were "afraid" of what was to come, know, that there was nothing to worry about. That the song has very powerful lyrics, which seem to be very personal and are sung the way I've never heard Scott sing before. The music accompanying the song is unlike anything I expected, but in my eyes a perfect match.

I don't post a lot, but I read and decided to share this information here simply, because I thought and still think I have friends here who trust me not to lie to them as I trust them no to lie to me.

Thanks for the ear, and I did come in peace,