View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 09:25 AM   #3276
Sheila63
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by hotforscott) Yes, I do know her. She is a friend. Or was supposed to be a friend. She has met my parents, went out to eat with me, we went shopping together, and rented movies, she even helped me do my nursery when I was pregnant with Lauren. A REAL slap in the face in my opinion. She is married with 2 children as well. A real bitch and it's so hard for me not to say that they deserve eachother. If it was an innocent person who didn't know he was married, I would have no problem with her, but she did it in MY HOUSE, while I was out of town, I am starting to get mad when I sort out the bad details, so I am going to take a bubble bath and try to focus on other things, but that should give you an idea of how hard this is really going to be. It may never work with him, but I know I am setting goals for myself with this, and I refuse to have anything affect my life or my childrens life badly in any way from here on out.

I know I've said it before, Carrie, but I'm at a loss for words except to say that I'm so sorry you're going through all of this. I can't even imagine all that you're feeling. Keep the faith. I wish you all of the best.

Relearn Love