View Single Post
Old 01-12-2003, 10:01 PM   #6
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
New Miller Lite commercial features two buxom women, one blonde, one brunette in skimpy clothing. The blonde says "I just love Miller lite because it's less filling", then the brunette says "Yeah, but I drink Miller lite because it tastes great". Then a fight between then ensues with them falling into the pool, tearing each others clothes off, flash to the inside of a bar with two guys, and the one says to the other: "Who WOULDN'T love a commercial like that?", then the camera swings over to their girlfriends at the table who look ready to curse them out.

Another, for Bud Light. Guy is sitting in an auction house and a waiter is walking around with a tray full of Bud Light bottles. The guy keeps signaling to the waiter to get his attention, and each time he signals, the auctioneer thinks he's bidding, so the bid keeps going up. When the guy finally waves and gets the waiter's attention, the auctioneer says "Sold for $750 to the man with the Bud Light". Flash to the man sitting on his couch next to his wife. Man is wearing a full suit of armor, wife looks PISSED. That one made me laugh really hard.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.