View Single Post
Old 01-08-2003, 10:16 AM   #59
Kim V.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Aren't the little ones cute when they know that their mommy loves Creed??!! My daughter (age 4 and a 1/2) asks to hear Creed music, she "headbangs" and makes that scrunched up face like she's really rockin' - it's so cute! And she, too, knows that Creed can cheer me up when I'm down or not feeling well. Kids are truly amazing; just like Scott said before performing a very emotional WAWO on NYE, we can learn alot from our kids! I was thinking as I was giving my daughter her bath last night; Scott must be enjoying just doing the simple things like that with Jagger (like giving him a bath, reading him a story, etc.) now that he's got time off from touring, he's probably cherishing every moment he spends w/Jagger. What a great daddy he is... PEACE

If there's one thing I hope I showed you... Just Give Love To All

Next Time I See This Face, I'll Say I Choose To Live For Always....So Won't You Come Inside and Never Go Away

There's Still Time...All That Has Been Devastated Can Be Recreated.....Realize, We Pick Up The Broken Pieces Of Our Lives, Giving Ourselves to Each Other, to Rest Our Head On