View Single Post
Old 01-06-2003, 09:22 PM   #53
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
LOL, Marcos...
The crowd sang to every song. It was beautiful!  
Auld Lang Syne is a song we sing to ring in the New Year.

They took DSD and SHWM out after Scott's voice troubles, I think. They started doing Weathered more, which hadn't made a whole lot of appearances in the tour from what I understand.

oh, SHWM Iīd like to wacth... one reason: kick ass solo by tru!!!

I bet it was... if I could choose a concert to go, it would be this one...dying to know SubmerseD and Iīm 3dd fan too! I like them very much...

Weathered wasnīt my fav... but it really grew on me a couple weeks ago, when I got stuck in a traffic jam... I was listening to the cd I burned with my favs from MOP, HC and W... then, at the point I couldnīt stand anymore that situation, weathered began... I donīt why, but BOOM!!!!! I played it again, I was loving it... I began singing it together, people on other cars were staring at me! hauhuahauh it was fun! it really relaxed me... specially that part "covered with skin that peels and it wonīt just, covered with skin that peels and it wonīt just, covered with skin that peels and it wonīt just heeeeeaaaaaaallll !!!!" Now I just love it too!

Lol! hahahaha