View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 09:35 PM   #14
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by CreedCrazed
You know what, making music and doing concerts are Creed's job...if I had gone to work the way Scott acted at the Chicago show, I would've been fired.  So if you weren't there, don't boo hoo me okay.

You know what? Other people on this board have experienced huge letdowns because of cancelled shows or less-than-stellar performances, too. One, luvscott4ever, flew to Vegas and then drove five hours to Phoenix only find out the show was cancelled. I can understand your bitterness, irritation, anger and disappointment. But don't tell me I can't have an opinion just because I wasn't there. Had I been there, I would have been in tears seeing how much pain Scott was in. That would have broken my heart. It does just thinking about it. I'm sure the Chicago show was their worst ever from what everyone has said.

Yes, making music and doing concerts are Creed's jobs, but don't fricken tell me you've never had a bad day at work. Or do you really work? Are you old enough to understand that people sometime make mistakes, big ones?