View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 09:04 PM   #8
tru2mine
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Alright look im not tryin to be rude but i have to say this. Everyone needs to stop complaining about creed messin up. Youve vented a little now get over it. Everybody loses money or gets ripped off at some point in life, thats just the way the world works. everyone is acting like its the end of the world that creed messed up one show. More and likely their going to make it up so dont get your panties in a bunch. god forbid somebody slip up. to those who have been to multiple shows you know this is the first time they have performed like this. Although i believe it was bad it probably wasnt as bad as people are making it out to be, because creed always out does thereselves and people were expecting the greatest and the dissapointment was huge. theres no reason for people to sign on to bash them when nobody and i mean nobody knows the whole story. everything is an assumption and you know what they say assumption is the mother of all f**k ups. and no i wasnt there but im still entitled to my opinion, and yes i have been ripped off before and stab in the back, (story of my life)so i know how it feels. True fans would not lose respect for a mistake that only happened once.