View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 10:21 PM   #14
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Re: A final Declaration... please read

Quote: Originally posted by TeriB19
He doesn't mistreat anyone. He doesn't threaten anyone. He doesn't have anyone under his control. He kicked people off the board not for having their own opinions, but for continually harassing those of us who differed from YOUR opinions

Thanks but I don't rely on high school punks to open my mind. Grown ups can think for themselves, and Creedfaner was upset because we didn't agree with HIS point of view, not the other way around.

Are you talking about rain, snow, sleet? What? Because that's spelled wrong.  

No, Steve has struck down those that come on the board to purposely cause trouble. If this were the real world, we would have the police come to issue restraining orders for people who continually come around to verbally harass others. You were warned repeatedly to stop stirring up shit.  

How do you figure? Because you started the thread you did in the Religion forum and were banned? You could have started it in the Music Matters forum for all anyone cared. Would he then be accused of hating you because you differed on musical opinions? Get real.

Get the fuck out of here and stay out. Take your final declaration and shove it up each others asses.

He mistreated Aaron.

We aren't high school punks. We're intelligent people who happen to have ideals different from yours, because we've taken the time and thought them through very clearly. I'm not some punk kid.. if it makes you feel better, i'm a 3.7 student, taking all honors courses.

sorry, i slipped. it was a long post and i was typing really fast.

Aaron wasn't purposley causing trouble.. he was purposley putting a different opinion in front of your face, because odds are, no-one else will. YOu need to see different ideas.. or how do you know you're wrong? see: 2112 by rush, farenheit 451, etc. etc.

Well, he kicked aaron out for having a different opinion and expressing it.. enough said.

-J

You said life don’t mean a thing
That there’s no reason left to dream
You were wrong, there was grace
You saw the enemy, I saw your face
People like you and I spinnin’ through space
You were wrong, I still have faith