View Single Post
Old 12-11-2002, 09:59 PM   #1
Amish Warlord
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
A final Declaration... please read

To start off with.. i'd like to say if you're offended.. i'm sorry. But, here goes.

I shall begin by quoting a document many of you hold very dear, the declaration of independance.

Quote: WE hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness -- That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its Foundation on such Principles, and organizing its Powers in such Form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Think about it. How is your controller so different from king george? he mistreats you, he threatens, he even punishes... who gave him the right to do so? it's your responsibility to say enough is enough, and that his un-ending power over you is unacceptable.

Steve's got you under control. he's kicked people off his board for having opinions. He's followed and harassed the aforementioned banned people at other boards. he has yet to allow one different opinion.. he claims that, because we differ in opinion from the rest of you, that we are wrong, and that we encroach on your rights. If this is acceptable to you, than by all means, stay. But otherwise, you'll see, that this is wrong. all wrong.

Creedfaner only posted what he did to prove a point. not to screw with you.. but to open your minds. An open mind is much better than a closed one... but he did it using a subject that you all hold close.. religion. why? because you hold it so close. And because you hold it so close, you refuse to question it, and weather or not it makes sense to you... which is the purpose of the song i quoted in my signature, Judith, by A Perfect Circle. This, however, is beside the point. Steve has repeatedly struck down at those with differing opinions. he is not tolerant of those different from him. Because he bases it on religion, which you all back him on, you're fine with it. What if it was based on anything else. Do you know what that is? discrimination. That's what it is. Who's famous for discrimination? fascits. That's who.

Now if you still want to think i'm all wrong, fine. I just ask that you open your minds, try new ideas, and question everything you can. Sure, you may come back thinking 'that's right' 99% of the time. but the other.. when you find something strange, peculiar, and wrong, you'll be the one who is right.

signed,
James (Amish Warlord)
aaron(Creedfaner)

You said life don’t mean a thing
That there’s no reason left to dream
You were wrong, there was grace
You saw the enemy, I saw your face
People like you and I spinnin’ through space
You were wrong, I still have faith