View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 06:00 PM   #27
krzycreedbabe
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
oh man guys...before i say how i became a creed fan let me just say that i love creed with all my heart and im a very big fan!!

ok...with that said....lol...i first heard Higher on radio and stuff and i liked the song but i had no idea who it was by, it wasnt one of my FAV songs but i liked it...then WAWO came out, i first heard the song by seeing the video..at the time i was watchin music channels alot so i saw the video a lot and umm (dont kill me please) i started out making fun of creed--mostly scotts voice (ahh im so ashamed) and but then like WAWO became a joke between me n my dad and after a while making fun of the song, we learned all the words and every time it came on wed be liek AHH ITS OUR SONG! haha but anywho...after like 2 or 3 months...i decided i liked it and started becoming a fan and then when My Sacrifice came out on the radio i was like ok im gettin the CD...so my dad got me Weathered for Xmas that yr (the xmas right after it came out) and then i got HC and then a cpl months ago i made my dad take me to music stores to get MOP ... god we had the hardest time findin a copy of MOP..now i see it everywhere haha oh well at least i got it....but yep thats how i became a huge creed fan..very strange, yes..

www.evanescence.com - check em out!