View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 12:20 PM   #18
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Dogstar
Not yet.

You know what's messed up, the last concert I went to on 9-22-02, I saw a security guy up by the catwalk that looked reall familiar and I was like, who is that guy, i finally remembered he is in the same nat'l guard unit as my husband. i was determined to get over there, but couldn't, people were not budging because that is not where I had been all night, they are usually good about letting the same people back in. anyway, i couldn't get over to him. after the concert i told my husband and he called the guy up and said, my wife is a huge creed fan, she likes that lead singer, and he was like, scott is cool, she should have come up to me, i could have gotten her backstage. i was trippin'. i will be looking for him at the next concert here in town because he's worked there since it opened and will more then likely be there. the part that made me the most mad, is that since my husband manages a papa johns here in town, they fed the entire crew and band after the show and he didn't even call me to deliver it, he let one of his regular drivers go and they met the band as well. i missed 2 opportunities in one night. needless to say after the pizza incident, i didn't speak to my hubby for a few days.