View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 01:29 PM   #39
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I was just thinking about stuff and I want you all to say whether you feel the way I do, or not.

Maybe it's just me, but up until this cell phone deal with Hilaree, I had not heard anything totally horrible about her and I had never heard Scott say anything to the press that was bad about her. I was so unaware of how she was that I assumed they shared custody of Jaggar. I assumed that she wanted a husband that was home each night and that otherwise they were happy.

I guess that is why I was totally floored when I read these articles. I know the band hates for the press to release info like this, especially a police report and a mug shot, but I am kind of glad they did because after all the info I took in yesterday with this ordeal, I saw even deeper into their songs.

If you read the police report and the other article/link that was posted to the message boards yesterday and then pop in Weathered, it takes you to a deeper understanding of Scott's feelings.

They are very private about a lot of what the lyrics mean, I mean we all know that and they want fans to see their music from different levels, so it reaches all and I think they are so unique for that and that is why we all love them.

But, read over those articles one more time, then listen to Don't Stop Dancing and Lullaby and tell me it doesn't put you more in touch with Scott and his love for his son and making sure that Jaggar's life is without turmoil.

Maybe everyone's thoughts will be different on this and even though I knew his love for his son before this and also what the songs meant to me, it still just puts something else in my heart.