View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 09:21 AM   #32
Tantraess
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: TeriB19:
I believe the band should take a long long rest. I thought they were done after the concerts in early December. But then the Philly and Chicago dates were announced, and don't get me wrong, I'll be in Philly with bells on!

Dogstar:
It's really sad that the custody issue has gotten to this point. I think they do need a long break, sit back, regroup and just try to live their lives. They have kept up an insane pace this year, and it has to wear on them.

souldancer:
No way - your genuine concern and passion for Scott and the band is appreciated here. Such a cool and thoughtful post. I would guess they are counting the days to the end of the year...and then a WELL DESERVED break - and perhaps time to reconsider management and labels. But, the time is needed - to reconnect with their lyrics and their messages FOR THEMSELVES.

hotforscott:
i totally agree, i don't want them to get burned out either. i anticipate their every move and just love that feeling of what's to come. wouldn't know what to do without them and i know they will leave such a legacy behind when it does come time to end in about 30 years. they are right up there with the best, and on the top of the list.

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and support for my thoughts about all this. I really appreciate knowing that everyone’s main concern when it comes to Creed is their health and happiness.

I am not really sure what is best for them at this point. I am just hoping and trusting that their decisions as far as this insane schedule are what they believe they need to make them happy. From what I have heard they are not only touring thru December, but also they are planning on continuing this whole tour thru August. I personally can’t imagine not being able to see them live for any long period of time and just like TeriB19 said, I’ll be at the Philly concert with bells on too! As long as they are touring and I can possibly make it, I will be there. On the other hand, if they decided that it was getting to be too much and stopped touring now, I would totally support that, because I want to see them around in another 10-20 yrs down the road. I wouldn’t know what to do without them either if something happened to any of them.

Hearing about and seeing Scott cry on the stage is not what I want for him.

Seeing him say the words “We suck” on the stage really blows me away, because that couldn’t be further from the truth.

Reading post after post on these boards and others like it about how drunk he was and knowing when I saw them at the PSU concert, MY first reaction was thinking, he was drunk or something was wrong. He just wasn’t the normal Scott that I normally saw. To me it just doesn’t seem like these things among many others, are what someone that is happy and stable with their life does in front of thousands of their fans. He has to be really hurting.

Don’t get me wrong, I really respect Scott for being man enough to show his true feels……..but it also hurts me to know he is hurting this way.

Anything that affects him will definitely carry over to that little boy of his also. Even though Jagger is really young, kids are very smart and they pick up on everything especially emotions. I don’t care how much you try to hide it from them, hiding it just doesn’t work.

I am going to end this by saying that until I hear that Scott and the group is back to normal during this tour, I am going to worry. I hope and pray they get back on track real soon, for everyone’s sake. If they keep going this way, I am really afraid to see what happens New Years Eve.