Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 06:13 AM   #2995
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

To BE or NOT to Be?

Writings are an inspiration from Mr. Holmes again...

"Do you realize that your Karma is nothing but your false thinking, and that the only way to escape it is to think the truth, and that brings in the higher law?"

"When the greater comes in the lesser leaves because there is no longer anything to give life to it."

"The human mind needs to be cleansed from the morbid thoughts that bind through its false beliefs."

"See, hear, talk about, and read only what you wish, and never again let a negative thought come into your mind."

"If ... there is something in your life that you do not want there, stop fighting it--forget it!" Focus only on what you do want to happen in your own life and in the world.

Feed that...give all your energy to those purposes. Don't watch or look at anything that makes you feel disdain (umm, don't know where that word came from but I am going with the flow, hopefully definition fits). Simply turn the channel or turn away. It has to die, if we are not feeding it...it will starve to death.

Example: "Anti-War" should be re-worded "For Peace". Its just a small shift that makes a huge difference in outcome.

Example: I walked in a anti war protest, and images of war followed me, all the negativity of war surrounded me, and the more I walked the bigger the battle seemed to get. The people were angry and shouting at one another. There arose a wave of opposition. Anger filled the air and the protest became a warzone. Police came and brought tear gas. People were crying, some lying on the ground. Smoke filled the air and everyone was miserable.

Actual image: http://www.efairborn.com/images/arti...est_b_1972.JPG

I walked in a For PEACE campagn, and through out the process I was presented with images of peace, peaceful people emerged around me and the landscape was beautiful. We were all together working for one cause and even our soldiers that sacrifice their lives to keep us safe, walked with us. And for that moment, there was no talk of war or images of violence. Only love and peace filled the air and resources began to emerge from all over that helped our movement to grow. Other organizations began to appear and they all joined together for ONE united cause.

Actual image: http://www.inclusioncommunity.org/Re...20walk%201.jpg

There is something about the energy and the intention behind any kind of project that will result with the same type physical events surrounding the participants. The result must come through alignment with our ultimate goal, and somehow magically everything falls into place.

There does not have to be any opposition, just a coming together of loving energy by as many as will do it. The energy from that collective consciousness pervades the entire world. It is contagious and all we need is 51% to pull it off, no matter what the goal.

I just pulled that example out of the hat, I think we all deep inside want world peace and will be so happy when that day finally arrives.

WOW...nice, that just flowed really fast ! I think I am on to something.

Have a great day!

Last edited by Sasa : 05-04-2012 at 06:31 AM.