Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 04:52 AM   #2930
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

What really puts a smile on your face?

I am thinking of the moments in life, when I am really smiling, and I don't even realize I am doing it. Its not forced, but that moment of intense happiness that makes you smile from the inside out.

They are little special moments, and I suppose different for everyone.

I read this book that instructed me to focus in on the things I love, and the things that really bring me true happiness...and my life will become blessed. The more I focus on what I love, the more of what I love will surround me.

Again...what I focus in on expands. You ever notice when you learn a new word, it seems to pop up all over the place. Before you learned it ...you never noticed it. Do you think it was there all along. I do...I just didn't see it, or put my attention on it.

Start with one good feeling thought, then find another right after that one, then jump to another ....and another...for at least 2 minutes. Every morning. Pure THOUGHT...no negative vibe. So I will demonstrate...

I love ....

The ocean and I am going there this weekend, because I want to wake up with a cup of coffee and the beach in my sight.

I love Road trips...especially the spontaneous ones.

I love...

Animals and I am so excited about doing a 5k to help support something we care about.

I love...

My butt...because I have worked it out..for the past few months.

I love...

The Gym, its a highlight of my day...great way to relieve stress, sweat profusely, smile at strangers and listen to loud music....love it!

I love ...
My kids, they are my life. To truly smile is to see them happy.

I love...
to watch parakeets mate...Ha! Funny... The male puffs his feathers up on top of his head...and talks to her in a different tone.

I love sacred moments in my life...that are precious to me and to one other.

I love to sleep in a tent, and listen to the crickets...

I love to drive really fast...

I love Rock N Roll...when I am driving fast...

I love ... a fan blowing in my face when I sleep!

I don't know about you..but Im feelin it!

Has it been 2 minutes....?

So I started with one thought...and then the rest began to flow. I could keep going...but will just continue in my mind for the remainder of the day.

I feel Great...Very BLESSED...Very Thankful to God!

Sending LOVE to ya!

Last edited by Sasa : 02-01-2012 at 05:00 AM.