Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #2922
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Spontaneity

These Spontaneous, unplanned, healing journeys make me tired. Second day I have overslept. Too many dreams last night.

Yesterday I hope was the toughest of the 30 days. It was difficult to get through. I believe there are no coincidences in my life, everything, good and bad happens for a reason and a purpose, sometimes I don't know the purpose immediately into it, but if I am patient it emerges later on, and I am allowed to see the whole picture.

No matter how much of a nightmare our lives may be now, or may have been as children. There is hope in turning it around to have a beautiful future. Because our thought systems can be reprogrammed, and the further we walk toward the light, the less darkness surrounds us.

Think about being in a darkened room and moving toward a room of nothing but lit candles and beautiful light throughout...as you move toward the light...the darkness fades away...we don't see it anymore. The mind works the same way. What we focus in on, expands in our environment.

After thinking about this yesterday. I was led down several paths of possiblity. One was teaching healing through creativity with children, such as building things with their hands but having the statements on the pieces themselves....actually giving them the power to remove the abusive element and replace it with a positive element, in some type of game formation. Video games that heal them, but are fun to play. During activities period, crafting that encourages new thinking but puts the power in there hands to shift their own consciousness. I will have to do a research project eventually and I think I just discovered my subject.

They need the words to form new thoughts that are healthy and loving. All the bad element has to be overcome, probably through multiple outlets. Music period, Communication class, Movies, games, circle time...all this needs to be incorporated into a program to possibly rehabilitate them.

I think I just finished my homework assignment, and didn't realize it. YAY!
Funny... all things work together in a spontaneous way if we just go with it, much like the roller coaster experience.

I have other methods that cannot be discussed. but will definately make a visible difference in the outcome. The goal will be met.

God puts people in our path, for a reason, there are millions of people in this world, and we only cross paths with certain ones, there is no coincidence. I kept hearing this voice in my head yesterday saying.. You see this happening, you see this person hurting, now...What are you going to do about it?

God Bless and Have a Wonderful Day!

Last edited by Sasa : 01-26-2012 at 08:53 AM.