View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 07:21 PM   #233
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Stand Fast In Faith,

Ya,all i,d love to have Eddie Moneys song, playing everytime someone opens this thread, but of course i would,nt wanna hear it, it drive me more crazy, my friends my family departed, all though some of us be absent in the flesh WE BE STRONG IN SPIRT, And all flesh SHALL SEE THE GLORY OF GOD, that warfare is kicking there was ya,alls since their was a nation, PRAISE JESUS, we got the amps we got the numbers, praise jesus, AND IF YOUR FIGHTING HARD FOR WHAT YE BELIEVE, That Better Hope There BE A SPIRT OF DECPTION AND A SPIRT OF TRUTH, AND IT DONT COME EASY, But The Battle Be Worth It, The Word Says I HAVE NOT SEEN NOR HAVE I HEARED, Which GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHICH LOVE HIM, FOR HE WEIGHS THE SPIRTS, we have a choice just to be, oh just to be, if your in the will meassures OF HIS PRECIOUS TRUTH AND SPIRT, sometimes war is not pretty, Neither WAS OF DEATH OF OUR KING, No More Tears No More Pain, THE HOLY GHOST, Will Give Us Our STRENGETH IN DUE SEASON, He Has The KEYS, TO BOTH HEAVEN AND HELL, For It Is Better To REJOICE, In Hell, And Trials WITH Him, THAN BE HAPPY, WITHOUT HIM, In A World Of Falsehood, PRAISE JESUS, Im still On the 2 edge sword teaching, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, THATS ALL THINGS, PEACE BE STILL IN THE STORMS AND THE TIDES, WHEN THAT RISE, The Almighty ENTERED INTO THAT REST, And Spoketh Of Another Day, And Is An ALL COUSUMING FIRE THAT CANT BE KINDLED, For His Lambs And His Peoples,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg healing hands.jpg (9.8 KB, 195 views)