View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #232
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The 2 Edge Sword

whooooooooooo i got strong fighters now praise glory to god, they be worthy of good report, nobody is a hero, my broken heroes, not in this war nobody gets a star for they are glory to god a lot of blood sweat and tears, for we only have one hero who has already overcome and thats our friend jesus christ king of kings and Lord Of Lords, The 2 edge sword, and one overcomer, JESUS, lets go in to, REV>1>12>17> AND LETS FEEL AND REACH OUT THAT PRECIOUS REASON TO REJOICE, THAT NO MAN OR BEAST OR DEMON, CAN ROB FROM YA, for their are many many sent out into the world, which surley bringeth in a lot of this BUT THERE BE ONLY ONE SAVIOUR AND HE ONLY DIED ONCE, AMEN, My JESUS will never see double jeproady AMEN, OUR KING SAID, My Words Are Not The Auther OF CONFUSING, Only One Does That, and his minsters be through out every town and every nation and they love to greet good folk and shake your hand and well adjust in good manors, of all sorts of authertiys and we have younger breed, growing in his ways, Because Their Not Taught Any different, but the wrong way, great song ya,alls great, WAIT ON THE RIGHT WAY, Anybody Ever Feel Like The Bump ICON, Dat be a break AMEN, Thats What teaching of many man who be far from the spirt WISDOM without feel , many many words, that have no end, BECAUSE THEY KNOW NOT THEIR GOD, Im Praying Without Cease, That This Vice From All, We Be Lifted In Jesus Name, Now i will Procced, REV>1>12>17 lets rejoice and i turned to see the voice praise jesus no coruption,praise jesus, i turned to see the voice that spake wit me and being turned, i saw 7 golden candle sticks,and in their midst was one as unto the son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot and girt about the paps , with a golden girdle his head and his hairs were white like wool as white as snow and his eyes were as a flame of fire of an all consuming fire, love and one final justice, for the warfare, my babies your babies our brorthers are heroes are teachers are friends, THEY ALL BE APART OF THY FIRST LOVE, PRAISE JESUS, And All He Fights For The White Wool And The Snow, Repersents The young grown old, the same today as it was yesterday always and forever, In OUR BELOVEDS, Mouth Was Found No Guile, HOLY HOLY HOLY is his name im going to wrap this portion up for todays teaching, as we proceed, PRAISE JESUS FOR ALL HE IS JUST TO YOU, And you alone, and to us all, in those baby step meassures, PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, IN ALL THINGS BLESSINGS AND STRENETH,