View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 09:58 PM   #229
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Daily Weapons

PRAISE JESUS, Daily Our Stife feels like a thousand years, without the word or without a harp, or without out the comfort by our side to comfort those, that needs ya the most, when daily weapons our formed when peace draweth nigh to your heart so will anger and confusion you end up saying things to each other later you,ll be saying GOOD LORD forgive me i did,nt mean to say that, we are all still learning but if anger rises, no matter where held start to pray, JESUS SAID, When We Raise Our Heads We Know That Our REDEMPTION IS NIGH, And OUR ENMIES WILL BE BROUGHT down Low By The Wrath Of THE ALMIGHTY PRECIOUS GOD, Going In To COL>3>17, put on therefore as the elect, OF GOD, Holy And Beloved bowels Of Mercies kindness humblness of mind meekness and my fave longsuffering, FORBEARING ONE ANOTHER IN LOVE And Forgiving Each Other Our Rising And Our Falls, if any man have quarrel against any even As JESUS FOR GAVE YA, and you still praying jesus help me keep a praying as the word tells us no man is justified with GOD, And above all these things let not hatred toward each other rise that starts as seed, PUT ON chertiy which is the bond of perfectness HE TOLD US For Now I Must Go BUT I SHALL RETURN Tha Grabs Ya TODAY DOES,nt It, PRAISE JESUS, LET THE PEACE OF GOD RULE IN YOUR HEARTS, To Which Also ye are called in one body be ye thankful. LET THE WORD OF JESUS, Dwell In Ya Richly Rich In WisdomTeaching And Admonshing one another in PSALMS, And Hymns AND SPIRTUAL SONGS Singing Wit Grace In Your Hearts To The Lord and whatsover ye do in word or deed do all in the name of jesus giving thanks to GOD and the father by him, 1 pet>10>12>Of Which Salvation The Prophets Have Inquired and searched diligently who foretold of grace THAT Should SURLEY COME UNTO YOU From Dirt And Ashes PRAISE YA JESUS, searching what or what manner of a time THE SPIRT OF CHRIST, Which Was In Theme did signify when it testified beforehand the sufferings Of Our King JESUS CHRIST, And That Glory That Should Follow, Unto Whom It Was Revealed that not unto themeselves, but unto us they did minster the things of truth that which now are reported, unto thame that have preached the gospel, unto you with the holy ghost, sent down from heaven, which things the angels desire to see, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, If would could all just like stand still for as long as we truly desired, we would praise him FOREVER, Ya,alls Love Peace Fire, BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD OF HOST,