Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #2719
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~The Love

PRAISE JESUS, We Serve A Great And Mighty And King Who Has Done Great And Mighty Things FOR US Through Warfare Through Grief Through Uncertian Hours On The Highs And On The Lows And Revelation ONLY ONE AUTHERTIY AND ONLY ONE WAY ONE TRUTH ONE LIFE Has THE POWER To Carrys Us Through These Troubles Turmoils, AND JESUS IS HIS NAME, Lam 2>19>22 I Called For My Lovers But They Decived Me My Priests And Mine Elders Gave Up The Ghost In The City While They sought Their Meat To Relieve Their The Souls Behold O Lord For I,am Distress My Bowels Are Troubled Mine Heart Is Turned Within Me For I Have Griveously Rebelled Abroad The Sword Bereaveth At Home There Is Death They Have Heared That I Sigh There Is None To Comfort Me All My Enemies Have Heared Of My Trouble They Are Glad That Thou Hast Done It Thou Wilt Bring The Day That Thou Hast Called And They Shall Like Be Unto Me Let All Their Works Wickedness Come Before Thee For The Rule Of The Wicked And Wise Demons For SURLEY WILL MAKETH THY HEART SIGH And Faint If Anybody Thinks Your ENMIES OUR STRONG Your Right PRAISE JESUS But The Word Of God Tells Us They Will Set There Up Own Trap In A Web Of Confusion All That Be Forgiven To The Wicked And Showing Love Like He Showed Us THE LOVE GOD Will Bring All JUDGEMEANTS In The Light Of Day And Deal Wit Our FOES AS ONLY HE CAN PRAISE JESUS Lets Go To Mark >10>49>50> For Everyone Shall Be Salted With Fire And Every Sacrifice Shall Be Salted With Salt SALT Is Good But If The Salt Have Lost Its Flavour SEASON IT Have Salt In Yourselves And Have PEACE One With Another And If Warfare Has Got Ya Down You Aint The Only One If We Got Since Enough To Know Who THE TRIALS BELONGETH AND Who Loveth Us We Have To Forbear One Another In Love And In Truth The Way Ya,alls US IN LOVE THE LOVE and in fire against the destroyer PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN ALL THINGS BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE THATS ABOVE Thats JUST ABOVE US IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS AMEN AND AMEN AMEN