Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 09:43 AM   #2686
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~Black And White

PRAISE JESUS something daily we try to avoid in our lifes GLORY TO GOD But As Always Seems To Never Fail Us BUT THIS MORNING Praise JESUS Im Talking About The BLACK AND WHITE And Repeated Posts And sermouns And Favorites GLORY TO GOD MATT>26>52>54 PUT UP Again Thy Word into his place For All They That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword GLORY TO GOD THEN COMETH THE WAY OF JESUS THEN COMETH THE WAY OF TRUTH And THE CORNERSTONE PREVAILS HE Said In That Hour Think Not That I Cant PRAY To My Father And He Shall Presently Give Me More Than 12 Legions Of Angels ? BUT How Then Shall The Sciptures Be Fulfilled THAT Thus It Must Be In Our Conflicts And Wars Today ONLY He CAN Ya,alls Where Ever May Be Sometimes We Over Here And Got our Own Thing A Going On But JESUS CHRIST Will Find Ya And The Power Of The Holy Spirt Never Under Estimate It GLORY TO GOD It Will See Ya Back Where You Need To Be Restored And Refreshed Luke 24>44 The Great Commission AND HE SAID UNTO THEME These Are The Words Which I Spoke To You While I Was Yet With You That All Things Must Be Furfilled Which Were Written In The Law Of Moses And The Prophets And In The Psalms CONCERING Me PRAISE JESUS He Did Not Cometh To Destroy The Law Of The Prophets But Only Furfill The Saviour And Reedeemer OF HIS PEOPLE GLORY TO GOD BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAMES THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS