Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 08:43 AM   #2678
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Daily Bread~~his hand in mine

Psalm 119>81>88 The Law PRAISE JESUS Another Word Could Be For Rapture PRAISE JESUS Means When We Are Ya,alls Taken Some Place And Cast To And Frow Through Spirtual Growth And Revalations Cometh And Do And Some Comet To Past And Others Not Yet Completed GLORY TO GOD It Is By No Means A Bowl Of Cherries Or Bed Of Roses But Within Those Boundries We Cant Foget Whos Hand Whos Walked With Us MY SOUL Fanits For Thy Salvation But I Hope In The Word Mine Eyes Fail For Thy Word Saying When Will Thou Comfort Me PRAISE JESUS For I,am Become Like A Bottle Of Smoke Yet Do I Not Foget Thy Statues PRAISE JESUS sometimes Ya,alls Its Best We Forget Ours AND Remembear His GLORY KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS The Proud Have Digged Pits For Me Yet We For Get Not PRAISE JESUS Who Has The Keys To Both Heaven And Hell PRAISE JESUS These Which Still in This Centruy Are Not Still After The LAW All Thy Words And Teachings Are FAITHFULL They Had Almost Consumed Me Upon On Earth But I Forsook Thy Precepts QUICKEN ME AFTER Thy Love And Kindness So I Shall I Keep The Testimony Of Thy Mouth ECC>12>8>13 Vantiy Of Vanties Saith The Preacher All Is Vantiy GLORY TO GOD And Moreever B/c The Preacher Was Wise He Still Taught Knowlege Yea Gave Good Heed And Sought And Set In Order Many Proverbs GLORY TO GOD Jesus Said THERE WILL COME A Time I Will Speak No Longer In A Proverb To His People PRAISE JESUS And The Preacher Sought Out To Find The Words Of Truth PRAISE JESUS The Words Of The Wise Are As Goads And As Nails Fastend By The Masters Of Assemblies Which Are Giving From One Shephered And The Word Says There Is NO END Much Study Is A Weariness Of The Flesh AND IF I Do Become Weary I WANNA BE WITH MATT MARK LUKE AND JOHN PRAISE JESUS GLORY TO GOD FOR STRENETH WILL COMETH Praise Jesus Verse 13 Tells Us Let Us Hear The Conclusion Of The Whole Matter FOR God Shall Bring Wory Into Judgemeant With Everything Whether It Be Good Or Whether It Be Evil BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Ya,alls PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES Today Whatever Thy Statues Glory To Let JUST Know THE MASTERS PRAISE JESUS AMEN AND AMEN Have A Blessed Week End Ya,alls