Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 11:55 PM   #2095
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: He Understands Our Doubt

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) Indeed Sis!!! That's why I like to share those thoughts... Most peeps aren't given such an open rule book or forgiving council but that is hard to attain from one form of belief or denomination or church...

Thanks for the blessings, It's shaping up to be a beautiful Sunday here. Hope you have a good one too Sis.

Heaven

its been Victourus thank you very much brother well brother i dont argue or disagree with others beliefs I Only Speak The truth GLORY To Each Denomination HAS their Own Order Babtist Pentecostal And so forth Im Apostolic One Faith One Lord One Babtisim But Still Within Their Order And Their Rules Brother And Orders I Find A Lot Of False Hood in their streak beliefs Of Apparel But I Still Except The Truth AND Believe In He That Drew Me From The Water GLORYYYYYYYYYY these days my brother in church and congragation THE SPIRT HAS WAXED COLD, and i dont want to even start on the synagouges The Word Tell Us Brother To try the spirts in these places His Spirt Ye Shall Feel Peace HIS Spirt Is Exceptence The Word Is Not Added To Nor It Is Taken Away Like Its Been Done With So Many Bibicle Movies Most Of Theme Based Around The Revelation Its That Obvious With Movies Like The Omega Code the word tell us to show thy self aprroved IT IS OUR AMOUR AND ALMIGHTY STRENGETH TODAY When We Walk Out In To The World We Know Are Shelter Walks With Us The Word Of God Is Still The Corner Stone What Ever Your Facing Today Spirtually Its Right There For Ya In The Beging Was THE WORD AND THE WORD WAS GOD GLORYYYYY Whatever We Need Today We So We Ask In Jesus Mighty Name We Shall Recive, Blessings Brother