Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 08:00 AM   #2093
HeavenBesideYou
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: He Understands Our Doubt

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) You Know Thats Truly Not A message Heared Enough AS We Grow fall and rise on our spirtually walk brother IN ALL OF US THERE IS DOUBTING THOMAS SOME WHERE and as we walk there comes a time when we feel convicted of our doubt My Saviour Alone Had Suffered This When He Cried Unto God And Asked Father Why Has Thou Forsaken Me HE IS THE GREAT SHEPERED And Known Of His GLORY So Yes Brother When We Strectch Forth Our Hands To HIM GLORYYYYYYYY AND Reach Higher Its To JESUS THE WISE COUNCIL THE CORNERSTONE THE CAPTERNER GLORY THE CORNERSTONE THAT THE BUILDER REFUSED SWEET ROSE OF SHARON MY REFUGE He That Spoke I, Will Never Leave The Nor Forsake Thee JESUS hope u had great one brother BLESSINGS,
Indeed Sis!!! That's why I like to share those thoughts... Most peeps aren't given such an open rule book or forgiving council but that is hard to attain from one form of belief or denomination or church...

Thanks for the blessings, It's shaping up to be a beautiful Sunday here. Hope you have a good one too Sis.

Heaven