Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 08:55 PM   #1919
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Yes Glory To God

nice vison there O THE LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHAM u know its funny how those silent night skys IS forever With Us AND HIS STAR SURLEY LEAD THE WAY for all of his And Those Skys THAT VISON is only opend to the blind once a year GLORY TO GOD, AND AMEN BROTHER NONODY KNOWS GREATER THAN HOW TO INCONVINCE YA THAN HE GLORY TO GOD PRAISE AND EXCALT AND MAGINFIY HES EXCELLENT NAME THAT IS STILL MAGNIFIED ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME, Everybodys faith is never tested The Same But All Comes From The Same Place , Some Of Us OUR TESTED IN FIERY AND FIRE, GLORY TO GOD, And consider it not a strange thing as the word teaches us and Also teaches that every mans work shall be tested with fire , which brings Us TO CAST NOT AWAY YOUR CONFIDENCE HOLD NOT YET GLORY, But knowing these test and trials GLORY TO GOD i dont care if its Armageddon THE OVERCOMER has won of all of wars notice how every time u here that word you will think christ GLORY TO GOD BECAUSE HE IS THE OVERCOMER OF FIRE AND BRIM STONE AND LIFES CHAOS if u just take the time to mention his name WHERIN ye greatley rejoice and rejoice loudly though now for a season if need be ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations and i think that number is really inmesurable of the wars we our of the wars we our fighting THAT THE TRIAL Of Your Faith BEING much more precious than of gold that perish though it be tried with fire Might be found Unto Praise and honour and glory at the appearing of jesus christ AND GLORY TO GOD there is nothing like him reflecting that apearince through our brothers and sisters JUST HOLDING TO JESUS WHO IN HIM I,am ABLE TO ALL THINGS WHO STRENTHENS ME,