Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2007, 10:19 PM   #1916
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory To God

Brother WE KNOW our Reedemer Lives , AND we follow him in spirt and truth, mark ch 9,1 VERLIY i say unto you that there be some of theme that stand here which shall not taste of death till they have seen brother THE KINGDOM OF GOD COME WITH HIS POWER, alot people see that scripture as the almighty rapture or as to many diffrent things on the teachings of his words but i see it has his words loosed to those who were once bound by darkness and traditons and a strong power to our fishers of men and warriors GLORY, mark 12, 24 27, iDo Ye Not Therfore Err Because Ye Know Not The Scriptures Ye Know not The Scriptures neither THE POWER OF GOD when they shall rise from the dead they nither marry nor given in marrige but are as the angels which are in heaven and as touching the dead that they rise HAVE YE NOT READ IN THE BOOK OF MOSES how in the bush God Spoke To Him SAYING i,am the GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF ISAAC AND THE GOD OF JACOB HE IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING YE THEREFORE DO GREATLEY ERR, over in matt 26, 53 and 54 Think Not That I cannot now pray to my father and he shall presently give more than 12 legions of angels but how then shall the scriptures be fifilled that thus it must be GLORY TO GOD these were words of the overcomer that by him in our lifes HE WILL REEDEEM, sorry for the long posts but i dont have a clock PEACE BE WITH YA,s and seasons blessings As the Holiday Cheer Moves Foward