Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 07:57 PM   #1913
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Glory To God,

AND AMEN AND AMEN, FOR HE IS UNDER ALL THINGS ARE UNDER HIS FEET , AMEN, AND KNOWING HE WAS MADE A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS, AND GLORY, For the son of man was to suffer great things AND SHOWS US SOMTIMES in ourlifes that cup will just not pass GLORY BUT WE HAVE HOPE AND WE HAVE GLORY AND WE HAVE THAT OVERCOMING POWER he took with him to calvary , PSALM 51, 1,16 HAVE MERCY upon me O GOD ACORDING TO THY LOVE AND KINDNESS GLORY ACORDING TO THY MULTIDUDE OF TENDER MERCY IM GOING YELL GLORYYYYYYYYY BLOT OUT MY TRANSGRESSIONS WHASH ME THROROUGHLY FROM MINE INIQUTIY AND CLANCE ME FROM MY SIN , FOR I ACKNOWLEGE MY TRANSGRESSIONS AND MY SIN IS EVER BEFORE MEAND MY ENIMES A EVER WITH ME IM GOING YELL GLORYYYYYYYY AGAINST thee only have i sinned and done this evil in thy sight that thou might be justified when thou speaks and be clear when thou judges behold i was shapen in iniquity and in sin did my mother conceive me behold thou derirest truth in the inward parts and in the hidden parts thou shall make me know wisdom purge me with hyssop and i shall be clean whiter than snow MAKE ME TO HEAR JOY AND GLADNESS THAT THE bones which thou has broken shall rejoice hide thy face from my sins and blot out all my iniquties create me in a clean heart O god renew a right spirt in me cast me not away from thy presence and take not the holy spirt away from me restore unto me THE JOY OF my Salvation AND UPHOLD ME WITH THY FREE SPIRT then will i teach trangressors the ways and sinners shall be converted unto thee Deliver Me From Bloodguiltiness O God Thou God Of My Salvation And my tounge shall sing aloud of thy Righteousness LORD open thou my lips and my mouth shall show forth praise for thou desires not sacrifice not burnt offering The Sacrafices Of God Are A broken Spirt A broken And Contrite Heart O God That Will Not despise, GLORY TO GOD and he will teach Us How To Use Weakness And RENEW TO OUR STRENETH, I can Do all Things With Christ Who Strenthens me ,