Thread: Kevin Dubrow
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2007, 11:35 PM   #1
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Kevin Dubrow

i just recived email from a friend that QUIETS RIOT Drummer Kevin Dubrow A great Loss In The World Of Rock And My Prayers Are With Loved Ones A Friends As This Has Hit Unexpecltley, i pray for their comfort and mourning at this time, http;//music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=2855858GT1=7702 i hope the link works i,ve took this one hard guys but i gotta take a licking and keep on ticking ROCK ON Anybody up for some PSALM 23 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE LORD IS MT SHEPERED I SHALL NOT WANT HE MAKETH ME LIE DOWN IN GREEN PATURES HE LEADETH ME BESIDE STILL WATERS HE RESTORETH MY SOUL HE LEADETH TO PATHS OF RIGHTNEOUSS FOR HIS NAMES SAKE YEA THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE SHADOW OF THE VALLY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH I WILL FEAR NO EVIL FOR THOU ART WITH ME THY ROD AND THY STAFF THEY COMFORT ME, THOU HAST PREPARED A TABLE BEFORE ME IN THE PRESENCE OF MINE ENMIES THOU ANOINTEST MY HEAD WITH OIL MY CUP RUNNETH OVER SURLEY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE AND I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD FOREVER,