View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 09:14 AM   #1
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Better Alone That In Bad Company..Friend Problem...Again!!!

Hi everyone. I haven't been around for ages; but i missed you all. I am having health problems, in particular on my back. I am having massages on my back cause since 2 days ago it's a bit worse.
And on top of this, my "best friend" Mila is treating me like shit. I am gonna explain this in a sec. Last Tuesday i read on the paper that Alanis Morrisette was performing on a teathre show called "The Exonerated" and that her last show was gonna be yesterday. I didn't wanna miss her, and before i called the box office to buy my ticket, i asked Mila if she wanted come with me. She said yes, so i called the box office and i booked 2 tickets for yesterday's matinee at 4 p.m. Mila has a Spanish boyfriend for like a year now and they are living together since September. This guy who she calls her boyfriend never makes plans with her to go anywhere. He never takes her to dinner or to the movies and he doesn't even think about to go with her anywhere else that is not a party to get drunk or stonned. All the sudden, Mila came next day and asked me if her boyfriend could come with us to see the show. I told her that she needed to call the box office straight away cause i didn't think he could seat next to us. She bought a ticket for him and i was right...his seat was 9 seats away from us. I was already a bit annoyed * * cause i didn't wanna go with this guy to see Alanis; and i so told Mila that i wasn't a fan of her idea. She said he was very sad and he wanted to come.
My feelings from there were really bad. I knew something was gonna happen the day of the show. On Saturday, Mila and me talked about it was better to meet at the teathre; and i reminded her to be puntual cause otherwise they couldn't go into the show. We never meet at the venues or shows but cause she was gonna go with her boyfriend i felt that we had to meet at the show.
Yesterday, the day of the show, i arrived to the teathre at 15.20 pm and they werent there yet. I left a mesage at her voice mail telling her that i was gonna go in and have seat.
They arrived 10 minutes before the show started. Mila's seat was empty next to mine...Her reaction was taking a seat next to her boyfriend and don't even come next to me for a minute to tell me that she wanted to have a seat next to her boyfriend. She was asking to the people next to me to move one seat. Then, i tought, why these people have to move when they bought those seats to be in front of the stage. It's like if someone comes to me at a gig and asks me to move...i will say no. So i told her: don't to worry, you two can seat there that i will be here.
The show was amazing and all the actors were terrific: i even could see Alanis Morrisette after the show for a minute. She's very nice
My friend Mila asked me, when i was passing by next to her, if i liked the show. I couldn't help it...my answer was rude: are you talking to me?. Cause i don't remember arrive with you here or you to be seat next to me at the show when we planned this together.
She started to play the victim saying that she is always the one trying to make happy everyone. I told her that i had enough of her bullshit when she doesnt do anything at all. I am always the one planning our gigs or buying the tickets; and don't mention i am always the one to be the first on the line for the gigs.
She must left with her boyfriend cause i didn't see her again. I didn't wanna talk to her, to be honnest.
The thing is that tomorrow we are suppose to go together to see Whitesnake Live and i don't know what to do.

I wish that you guys leave what you think and what i should do. I feel like i had enough coming from her.

Thanks y'all
Love
Gabixxx

Last edited by Trimontana : 05-29-2006 at 09:17 AM.