View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 01:06 PM   #143
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: a random fact about your self

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) God put many in our lives.............the milk man........the beggar........the cab driver...........its only when u want someone to stay in ur life forever..........things arnt always perfect.......sometimes u want to see the way u want too.............it only the bold steps in the darkness that may lead u to the light........GOd is too benovelent to tease us and enjoy............for me......sometimes i feel there is meaning in each and every thing happening around me........even in the movement of wind or the leaves...........God told me in my Holy Book that he feeds even the smallles ant.........so nothing is meaningless............u have to be honest to ur self first!
AMEN AND AMEN it only the bold steps....in the darkness that may lead us to the light...it takes a while to learn that everyday has its meaning even in the movement of the wind or the leaves thats right you must stay true to yourself and he takes care of us well in his own ways when we see how blessed we our then in momeants that seem without meaning they in fact do have a meaning but we will bitch and moawn and grown with old man flesh thats when i remind myself my friend of the book proverbs****Man Is Never Satasfied AMEN!!! and that carnal eye will open when we dont want it too sometimes and you feel lost from yourself again just because you get lost from yourself sometimes that dont mean You cant stay true to yourself AMEN And Those Eyes Will Open
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done