View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 05:29 PM   #79
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

[quote=Ana4Stapp]
Quote: (Originally Posted by Chase) Like I said... a nation as corrupt as Brazil really shouldn't criticize American policies. Just because your government is unable to halt a growing crime rate... doesn't mean that every other country's government is selfish and not humanitarian.

What ??? Now you are OFFENDING ME!!!!! who said to you my nation is corrupt??? Have you ever visit here? Do you know all brazilians to said that??? Yes, we have corruption here as the same way you have in US...
Ah let me laugh a liitle..your country is humanitarian and mine isnt????
jUst to you know...we sent money and also food, medicine, clothes to people that lost everything in tsunamis...
Your country its so humanitarian that killed a lot of people not only in wars but trough supporting militaries in South America during the Cold war...
So humanitaran your country is...

I wont comment tge rest of your absurdīpost...

And after that...dont say you love me...

Wow... so you don't like it when someone who knows nothing about your country criticizes it. You won't comment on the rest? Like when I asked you why you're upset that Saddam Hussein is sitting in a prison cell?

It is a fact that Brazil's crime rate is increasing by the way. However, it's okay for you to basically blame my nation for every death on the planet... but when someone calls your government corrupt, you flip out. I'm sorry... I fail to remember Brazil's contribution to World War I and World War II. I don't really distinctly remember Brazil assisting in liberating Eastern Europe from the Soviet Union. I do remember hearing multiple stories of street crimes in Brazil resulting in the deaths of tourists... some of whom are American.

You constantly post articles trying to taint America's image as being a corrupt, war mongering, and selfish. Now, it's my turn.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...p_world _news