View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 04:59 PM   #77
Chase
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Who Would You Like to See Run in 2008?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp) Im not finding excuses for Osama, or Saddam or Bush. Dont put words in my mouth, Chase. And also, you dont need to show me how Osama is a despicable human being.

Theres no difference. They (terrorists and nazis) are always cowards. Im not justifying their actions. I dont want children dying...

So let me ask : all the other countries had interests in Iraqs oil? Only US hadnt...interesting...very interesting...

Ive tried to explain my reasons , but you keep , conveniently closing your eyes...Funny!

Are these women and children still alive? Or they died in war??? Maybe they lost parents... Have you ever see their schockingand terrible images of children injured and crying because of the war??? Can you imagine if it was in US? Maybe you werent defending war...

Anyway, I can see the 'progress' you are trying to prove to me, but you think US and also Britain only invaded Iraq to guide this country to democracy ? This is the point you seem not to realize. So US, trough Bush governement is so charitable, so humanitarian (sorry if itsnt the right word) to spread peace and democracy to the whole world WITHOUT any interest????
Its amazing!!!!

It's sad that you make it out like my friends who are in arms... and other brave Americans are going around mass killing innocent woman and children. Have you seen the pictures of the victims of terrorist attacks in the Middle East? Just recently... Musab al-Zarqawi's terror group blew up a wedding... a WEDDING... in Jordan. Justify that. So... the fact that Saddam Hussein mass murdered men, women, children, and the elderly in ethnic villages... that isn't enough. Instead... you twist Saddam's crimes and pin them on the United States. Like I said... a nation as corrupt as Brazil really shouldn't criticize American policies. Just because your government is unable to halt a growing crime rate... doesn't mean that every other country's government is selfish and not humanitarian.

I keep telling you the benefits of democracy in the Middle East. Totalitarian governments in the Middle East have allowed terror networks to thrive... and terrorist leaders have CONSTANTLY tried to rally people AGAINST democracy because they know that a democratic nations won't put up with their heinous acts. The United States has been a beacon of freedom for so many people. Why are you sad that Saddam Hussein is no longer in power? You're against war... yet... you have no problem with the UNITED STATES and GREAT BRITAIN defending Europe from Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. On September 11, 2001, the United States was attacked by terrorists who were funded by the Afghanistan Taliban government. Yet, you're against us going in there and ousting that government.