View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 02:17 AM   #12
RMadd
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Robin, I've gotta agree w/ you here. It's ridiculous how people are turning it into a contest. In my mind, it's one thing to merely state how you're somewhat miffed by Stapp's actions, or by things AB have said, but it's another to start comparing them as though, but it's completely inane for people to go around bashing one or the other for the ends of promoting the entity which they prefer. Quite immature, in fact.
So, everyone, please consider this an invitation from myself to grow up (to be quite blunt about it). I won't name names, but there are a few of you I have in mind that have done this on more than a few occasions. I've been a member of these boards for a little more than 2 years now and, although we've dealt with annoying, negative members here and there along the way, I am quite unnerved by the fact that this childish squabbling seems to be growing into more of an epidemic, what with people posting in the Stapp discussion threads remarks to the effect of "Stapp sucks, AB rules," and vice versa in the AB threads. So, please, I know this may sound a tad kitschy, but why can't we all just get along?